Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cookies, Cakes, and Candy :].

HellllllOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Day 29!!!!

Weather: Partly cloudy with a light breeze, but still warm and beautiful :].
Song Line of the Day: I'd like to make myself believe, that planet Earth turns, slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams... -- "Fireflies" By: Owl City.
Mood: Slowly improving :].

Well, I'm on my third day of dieting, and let me tell you that it's actually going good :]. I go on two or three walks every day now, so I'm not just sitting at home being bored- because that is definietly when I'm the most hungry. Since it's only the third day I obviously haven't seen progess from my body yett, besides the fact that it's easier for me to resist food now, cravings for things like cookies, cakes, and candy. Though trust me, it's still there. Obviously when I am at home watching TV, a commercial for Red Lobster comes on, or Olive Garden, and I start resenting myself for not having a naturally fast metabolism. But whenever I start thinking of that, or the cravings get to bad is when I go on another walk lol. It's really sad (in a good way) that I have in fact started craving my Special K bars now more than anything lmao. I guess if I have to eat healthy, those things really hit the spot. Only ninty calories and I don't have to completely give up chocolate :]! Score one for Torey! Lol. Now I really need to start focusing on working out as well. My walks are great, but I need to start doing more. I just don't know what yett. I don't particularly like going to the gym by myself, but at the same time, I don't get the same results just by walking. I can do exercise tapes, but I'm still lacking the muscle work outs as well. But, I guess we all have to start somewhere. I'm going to start getting back into Yoga, that will be really good for me, definietly will stretch out my muscles which is something I am in desperate need of.

My piercing is healed!!!! It took almost two weeks, but it doesn't hurt anymore! I can't actually switch the stud for like two months, but that is okay :]. I'm just glad I don't have that stinging feeling in my mouth anymore hahaha.

My phone is offically a POS. A while ago, my phone battery started dying really fast, but I could at least still be on it for a while. Now I can't even talk on the phone without it dying! And whenever I try to go to my pictures, it dyes instantly again! And then sometimes the light just turns off! Like, it's not dead, but you can't see the screen! And TODAY, the vibrating just stopped working! What. The. HELL!!?!?!?!?! This is so retartded that words cannot even describe lol. Hopefully I can get it fixed today, because otherwise, this phone is going up every employee at Verizon's ASS!
....still trying to get over the crankiness of no food, my apologies :].


Love,
Torey

No comments:

Post a Comment