Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ohh myy Jonasss :].

Hungerrrrrr!!!
Day 30!

Weather: Cloud-free, and perfect temperature for my afternoon walk :].
Song Line of the Day: I've got my sites set on you, and I'm ready to aim. I have a heart that will, never be tame. -- "See You Again" By: Miley Cyrus but REDONE by Breathe Carolina! :]
Mood: Still hungry! XD

Let me tell you guys, when you are seriously lacking in ninty nine percent of the food that you usually eat, you get cranky. Thank God that most people that I care about don't have to face the wrath of Torey on her second day of dieting lol. I am happy to say however, that the second day is going better than the first. Last night the neighbor came over and mom wouldn't start dinner until she left, let's just say that when I haven't eaten half of what I usually eat all day, and I'm not going to get my last meal until nine thirty-shit gets serious. I almost bit the neighbors head off and feasted on her inides. Very Megan Fox-esque :]. But anywho, the point is the diet is still on and I would say it's lasted a whole day longer than my diets usually do XD.

I don't know if there is anything else to say today. Nothing that appealing happens in my life every single day, so there isn't much more to write. If I think of anything else though, I think I'll just make another post today :].

Love,
Torey

No comments:

Post a Comment