Friday, February 19, 2010

Soooo sorrry!!

OhEmJay!
Day 29/28!!

Weather: Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, I mean rain ;].
Song Line of the Day: Face down in the bathroom floor, did you know you left me hanging out to dry? Did you see me in the ICU, do you even care I'm fighting for my life? -- "Permanent Heartbreak" By: The Firday Night Boys.
Mood: Happy again :].

I am sooo sorry that I didn't post yesterday. I was feeling kind of down yesterday for some reason, I don't know why...but seriously I didn't even go on my afternoon walk. So I had to take an extra long one at night. I spent a lot of my day just plying the Sims. I kind of broke my diet yesterday and had a half a pita sandwhich. Not good. I mean, Pita Fresh is pretty healthy, but white bread, and the dressing and stuff just not good. So I didn't even eat dinner cause I felt so guilty...that is no good. And what's worse is that I'm not even starting to feel the hunger. Like, it's good, but it's bad. I don't want to get into a bad habit ya know? But I think I'm doing better today. Unfortunatly I'm almost out of grapes though and I'm on my last special K bar. Which is my breakfast and lunch. So I'll need to go out and grab some of the pronto....but that is why I was feeling so lousy yesterday. I felt guilty for eating the sandwich, and then my stomach was hurting afterwards too. Just not a good thing. I'm used to eating small, very healthy meals now, and that was just not good. But on the plus side the diet is working. I've already started slimming down (not much, and not noticable. But when I put on my pants after I washed them, they weren't cutting off my cirulation! Lol). Anyways, so all is going good, and I think if I seriously stick to this and not have anymore slip up's, I'll be in very good shape. I skipped my afternoon walk today too, but only because I want to go on a really long one tonight again so I'll have my iPod back from Ana with all new songs (sooo exciting!) and a lot more songs too, so it will be funn :].

In other news, I didn't get my new phone. The guy at Verizon (ANDREW >:[!!!!) Was a total D-BAG!!!! I know all cell phone people are, but seriously, this guy was the rudest that has ever helped me before. OhEmJay this is how the conversation went ASSHOLE: "Let me take the battery out. Oh you see!!! It's not supposed to spin! IT'S SWOLLEN! It's definietttttttllllllyy not the software that did this to your phone, it was you." SWEET INNOCENT ME: "Well what can I do then? Is it the battery? Or is it the phone kind sir? *cue batting my eyelashes*" ASSHOLE: "Well you're just going to need to get a new battery and a new phone. That's forty and fifty dollars! So that is your only option stupid, fat, ugly, piece of worthless shit girl!" SWEET INNOCENT ME: "Well.....isn't that what insurance is for?" ASSHOLE: "INSURANCE?!?! WE DON'T GIVE INSURANCE TO THE LIKES OF YOU! GET OUT OF MY SITE!" .....okay so I exaggerated a bit, but seriously the guy was like oh yeah, well I guess if you have insurance you can go online and get it for free... I was like yeah, that's what I thought dick sucker. I'll see ya later. Oh by the way, go fuck your mother.

Have you guys ever been in love? I have been, I still am in fact. With this guy named Joey. We went out like two years ago, and we had been going out for two years. We had a lot of issues that broke us up, a lot of people lied, and I moved. It was just a terrible situation. Well, finally we started talking again, but we accidentally hooked up...while he had a girlfriend. It just sort of happened. Well that was a long time ago, and it has been resolved and everything. But my feelings for this guy will not go away. He is like, the biggest asshole now, and I still love him! I hate first loves! What's worse? He is my best friends brother, my next door neighbor, and he has a girlfriend. These are all factors that show that I should just kill myself. What was I thinking getting involved with someone who lives next door to me, whom I will have to know for the rest of my life? Jesus, stupid move Torey. Really, stupid move. I'm pretty sure I should just become a nun. That is definietly the best move for me I think....

Well I'm going to go play some Sims now, again, sorry for not writing yesterday. I need to keep up with this everyday. This is one of the things that helps me not slip up on my diet, and keeps me from killing myself (like I have stated before). Okay I'm out, peace :].

P.S. I still love Obama. He came to Vegas today and made a speech and you know what? He kicks major ass! Bush fucking screwed up this country and anyone who would be running for President right now would be having the exact same problems, the only difference is that what Obama is doing is actually working! It's working slow, and we still have a long way to go, but you know what? It's still working. So you guys who hate Obama SUCK IT!! :]

Love,
Torey!

2 comments:

  1. I love Obama. He's my homeboy. And trust me, first loves always tend to linger (ahem- Dan) but trust me, you'll be able to move on. Move in with Joey, then you'lll definitely not ever like him that way again. hahaha. That's what happened with me anyway. LOL. Well I miss you and you should come back to Utah soon and play. Your mom is coming down when Joe and Doreen get into town and I expect you to come with her. Or there will be consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and we can be diet pals. You inspired me to start mine. Today is day one. I feel like I"m about to pass out.

    ReplyDelete